http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MslbhDZoniY&list=PL7E05777A9DFD852F
This man is an inspiration. I hope one day I would be able to meet him and here his amazing testimony.
This man, was born with no arms or legs. Yet he is one of the strongest men I have ever seen. He does not let his disability get in the way of what truly matters, his faith in God. This man's testimony is just amazing and I hope one day I would be able to hear him speak.
In this video he talks about how when we fall we know to get back up, but there are some times where we feel we do not have the strength to get back up. Well this man has no arms or legs, and yet he still manages to get back up! He still manages to get up off the ground when he falls with no help from others!
We need to remember that even when we feel we don't have the strength to get back up, God will always give us the strength we need, He will always be there to help us get back up, He will always be there to wipe off the dirt when we fall. We must never give up, we must never stay down when he are hit. Because if we stay down that means the devil has won! If we stay down that means Satan has defeated us! Do not let the Devil knock you down and keep you down! Do not let him keep you down! Get back up and continue fighting! Get back up and continue living your life for the only person who matters...GOD!
Never give up, never back down, never stay down!
Always keep going, always get back up, always keep fighting!
No comments:
Post a Comment